Safari ARMAX Snorkel
These snorkels are all new designs, tested on a custom built flow bench, to flow 25% to 70% more air than the stock air cleaner housing flows from the vehicle manufacturer, whilst still providing a watertight raised air intake.
This ensures that if the vehicle owner wishes to increase their vehicle’s engine performance (utilising Engine Management, Exhausts, upgraded Intercoolers etc.), the Safari ARMAX™ Snorkel will provide the necessary airflow required. This is the only product of its type in the world.
– Safari’s own Industrial Spec UV Stabilised Polyethylene
– Safari’s rounded style Air Ram; however with minimum 4” (101.6mm) neck and an optimised air flow, low restriction grill
– A Life Time warranty
– Design and flow tested by our in house engineers for maximum performance
– Development and verification in conjunction with other soon to be released ARMAX™ performance enhancement products.
Safari V-Spec Snorkel
Safari V-Spec snorkels are the traditional Safari Snorkel range.
However it will now typically be restricted to current model vehicles. There are some exceptions though, where Safari will continue to offer this range for some superseded
vehicle models. At this time, these are for the 70, 80 and 100 series LandCruisers, and the Nissan Y61 (GU) Patrol.
– Manufactured in Australia from Safari’s own Industrial Spec UV Stabilised Polyethylene
– They look identical to the current versions of the Safari Snorkel
– They have a Life Time warranty*
– They primarily suit current model vehicles.